Yes, you'll not be required to select your contacts again in this case.
Articles in this section
- How do I Export Contacts to Salesforce from SalesIntel Database
- Can I change my Salesforce settings that I saved when I initially logged into my Salesforce account?
- Can I choose any campaigns and lead owners?
- What if I mistakenly exported the same contacts from SalesIntel into my Salesforce database more than once?
- What if the new contacts I am exporting already exist in my Salesforce database? Will I be charged for trying to export them if I haven’t revealed them as yet?
- How do I logout from my current Salesforce account to export leads to my other Salesforce account?
- When switching from one Salesforce account to another, will I be able to logout from one account and login to the other without losing my selected contacts?
- Will I need to add my Salesforce credentials every time I export contacts?