Yes, you'll not be required to select your contacts again in this case.
Articles in this section
- How do I Export Contacts to Hubspot from SalesIntel Database
- Can I change my HubSpot settings that I saved when I initially logged into my HubSpot account?
- Can I choose any Workflows and Contact owners?
- What if I mistakenly exported the same contacts from SalesIntel into my HubSpot database more than once?
- What if the new contacts I am exporting already exist in my HubSpot database? Will I be charged for trying to export them if I haven’t revealed them as yet?
- How do I logout from my current HubSpot account to export contacts to my other HubSpot account?
- When switching from one HubSpot account to another, will I be able to logout from one account and login to the other without losing my selected contacts?
- Will I need to add my HubSpot credentials every time I export contacts?
- I am not able to login into the Hubspot CRM from SalesIntel, why?
- I am not able to export from SalesIntel to Hubspot, it says I didn’t have permission to do so. Why?