Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel and selected the contacts you wish to export, follow the given steps:
1. Click on Bulk Actions on the top left, select ‘Export to Outreach’ from the drop-down menu.
2. You’ll be asked to log in to your Outreach account (if not already logged in)
3. Once you logged in with your Outreach credentials then you’ll be prompted to allow access to your Outreach account.
4. Once you grant access, you’ll be required to choose your Outreach settings. The following options will be available:
- Prompt for Sequence.
- Prompt for Tags.
5. You can opt for one or both options. Whatever action you choose will be applicable to all the contacts you are exporting.
6. When you opt ‘Prompt for Sequence’, you’ll get a list of active Sequences to choose a one from. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is an optional.
7. When you opt ‘Prompt for Tags’, you’ll get an option to enter the tag. You can enter one or more tags. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is an optional.
8. On the next screen, you will prompt for Mailbox, Please select the Mailbox and then click on next to initiate the export process. This is an optional.
9. If SalesIntel discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicates pop-up.
You can resolve duplicates by:
- Updating all fields.
- Updating empty fields only.
- Skip duplicates.
10. Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin.
11. Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported as Prospects.