Follow the steps below to export the selected contacts to Outreach:
1. Click on Bulk Actions on the top left, select ‘Export to Outreach’ from the drop-down menu. If your SalesIntel and Outreach accounts are not already connected, follow the prompts to connect. If you have configured your Outreach settings in SalesIntel to Prompt for Tags and/or Sequences, follow the prompts in the next steps.
2. Add one or more tags to the contact. To skip this step, just click Next. If you do not see this prompt and want to add tags, go to the Welcome menu > Outreach Settings and configure this option.
3. Choose one or more sequences to which to add the contacts. Only active sequences will be shown. To map different contacts to different sequences, choose Advance Assignment. To skip sequence mapping, just click Next. If you do not see this prompt and want to add sequences, go to the Welcome menu > Outreach Settings and configure this option.
4. Choose the mailbox to use with the selected sequences. To skip mailbox assignment, just click Next.
5. Resolve any duplicates that are identified.
Based upon your selections, contacts will export along with any tags, sequences, and mailbox assignment.