Yes, contacts can also be exported in a CSV format.
Once you’ve chosen the contacts you wish to export, follow the given steps:
- Click Bulk Actions and then select ‘Export to CSV’.
- A CSV format file will be available to you.
- You can then import the CSV file into your CRM/ dialer/marketing automation platform/anywhere else where the format is acceptable.
- Now with the added CSV settings you can also export contacts along with the state abbreviation, Employee Count, Revenue Count within export options.
Please follow the below-mentioned step by step instruction sets in order to enable/disable export options for CSV file:
1. We need to click on the CSV settings tab from the drop-down menu on the top right.
2. Select CSV settings and then you may manually turn on/off the desired export options you’re looking for.