Yes, you'll not be required to select your contacts again in this case.
Articles in this section
- How do I Export Contacts to Outreach from SalesIntel Database
- Can I change my Outreach settings that I saved when I initially logged into my Outreach account?
- Can I choose any Sequence and tags?
- Can I export multiple contacts?
- Can I export contacts into any other format too, and how?
- What if I mistakenly exported the same contacts from SalesIntel into my Outreach database more than once?
- In case of duplicates, will I be charged another credit if I have already exported these contacts from my SalesIntel account?
- What if the new contacts I am exporting already exist in my Outreach database? Will I be charged for trying to export them if I haven’t revealed them as yet?
- How do I logout from my current Outreach account to export contacts to my other Outreach?
- When switching from one Outreach account to another, will I be able to logout from one account and login to the other without losing my selected contacts?