Suppression list is a feature wherein a user would be able to uplaod a list which he/she wants to exclude from their search result basis upon (Title, Email and Domain).
1. Select Lists on Lists tab.
2. Click on Create List at the left-hand side top corner and then click on Create Suppression List.
3. On the next screen type in the list name and upload the Suppression list, and then click on Next.
4. On the next mapping fields window, you will be required to map Domain, Title and Name fields in order to complete the mapping procedure and then click on Save List.
5. On the next screen basis upon the suppression list inclusions, we will be able to see the results, click on Close and proceed further.