Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel’s RevDriver and selected the contact you wish to export, follow the given steps:
1. Click on Export and then select Outreach from the drop-down menu.
2. You’ll be asked to log in to your Outreach account (if not already logged in).
3. On the next screen, if you have turned on Prompt for Sequence and Tags you will be able to see the following Prompts:
i) If you opt ‘Prompt for Tags’, on the next screen you can enter tag/tags while exporting the contact. This is optional.
ii) If you opt ‘Prompt for Sequence’, you’ll get a list of active Sequences to choose from. You can select any one of the Sequences from the list. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is optional.
4. On the next screen you will prompt for Mailbox, Please select the Mailbox and then click on next to initiate the export process. This is optional.
5. If SalesIntel discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicates pop-up.
You can resolve duplicates by:
i) Updating all fields.
ii) Updating empty fields only.
iii) Skip duplicates.
6. Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin.
7. Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contact will be exported as Prospects.
You can change your Outreach settings manually by clicking on the 3 vertical dots on the top right within Revdriver. From here you can turn on/off prompts for Sequence & Tags.