Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel’s RevDriver and selected the contact you wish to export, follow the given steps:
1. Click on Export and then select Salesforce from the drop-down menu.
2. On the next screen, if you have turned on ‘Prompt for Lead Owners’ or 'Prompt for Contact Owners' you will be able to see the following Prompts:
i) Export as Lead.
ii) Export as Contact.
3. If you opt ‘Prompt for Lead Owners’, you’ll get a list of active Lead owners to choose from. Select a lead owner for your contacts and click ‘Next’. This is optional.
4. If you opt ‘Prompt for Contact owner’, you’ll get a list of active Contact Owners to choose one from. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is an optional.
5. On the next screen if you have opted ‘Prompt for Campaigns’, you’ll get a list of active campaigns to choose from. You can select multiple campaigns from the list. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is optional.
6. If SalesIntel discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicates pop-up.
You can resolve duplicates by:
i) Updating all fields.
ii) Updating empty fields only.
iii) Skipping duplicates.
7. Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin.
8. Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported as Leads/contacts.
Imp Note: Make sure that you are already logged in with your Salesforce credentials under SalesIntel's web portal, in a case if you are not logged in then you will not be able to export contacts to Salesforce CRM.