Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel’s Chrome Extension and selected the contact you wish to export, follow the given steps:
1. Click on Export to CRM drop-down menu and then select HubSpot CRM.
2. On next screen, if you have turned on Prompt for Workflows and Contact Owners you will be able to see the following Prompts:
i) If you opt ‘Prompt for Contact owner’, you’ll get a list of active Contact Owners to choose one from. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is an optional.
ii) If you opt ‘Prompt for Workflows’, you’ll get a list of available workflows to choose from. Select a workflow for your contacts and click ‘Next’, You can select multiple workflows from the list. This is an optional.
- If SalesIntel’s RevDriver discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicates pop-up.
You can resolve duplicates by:
i) Updating all fields.
ii) Updating empty fields only.
iii) Skipping duplicates.
- Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin.
5. Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported under contacts section of Hubspot.
Imp Note: Make sure that you are already logged in with your HubSpot credentials under SalesIntel's web portal, in a case if you are not logged in then you will not be able to Export contacts to HubSpot CRM.