Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel’s Chrome Extension and selected the contact you wish to export, follow the given steps:
1. Click on Export and then select HubSpot from the drop-down menu.
2. On the next screen, if you have turned on Prompt for Workflows and Contact Owners you will be able to see the following Prompts:
i) If you opt ‘Prompt for Contact owner’, you’ll get a list of active Contact Owners to choose one from. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is optional.
ii) If you opt ‘Prompt for Workflows’, you’ll get a list of available workflows to choose from. Select a workflow for your contacts and click ‘Next’, You can select multiple workflows from the list. This is optional.
- If SalesIntel’s RevDriver discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicates pop-up.
You can resolve duplicates by:
i) Updating all fields.
ii) Updating empty fields only.
iii) Skipping duplicates.
- Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin.
5. Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported under the contacts section of Hubspot.
Imp Note: Make sure that you are already logged in with your HubSpot credentials under SalesIntel's web portal, in a case if you are not logged in then you will not be able to Export contacts to HubSpot CRM.