Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel’s Chrome Extension and selected the contact you wish to export, follow the given steps:
1. Click on Export and then select HubSpot from the drop-down menu.
2. You’ll be asked to log in to your Hubspot account (if not already logged in).
3.Once you're logged in successfully, click on 3 vertical dots at the right-hand side top corner and then click on Hubspot Setting. The following options will be available:
i) General: From here you can turn on/off prompts for Workflows and Contact Owners and change preferences for Duplicate Resolution ie: Always Skip Always, Always Update & Always append-only.
4. if you have turned on Prompt for Workflows and Contact Owners you will be able to see the following Prompts:
a) If you opt ‘Prompt for Contact owner’, you’ll get a list of active Contact Owners to choose one from. Once selected, click ‘Next’. This is optional.
b) If you opt ‘Prompt for Workflows’, you’ll get a list of available workflows to choose from. Select a workflow for your contacts and click ‘Next’. You can select multiple workflows from the list. This is optional.
5. If SalesIntel’s RevDriver discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicates pop-up.
You can resolve duplicates by:
i) Updating all fields.
ii) Updating empty fields only.
iii) Skipping duplicates.
6. Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin.
7. Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported under the contacts section of Hubspot.
ii) Contact Mapping: Click on the next tab Contact Mapping. From here you can map fields as per your exporting requirements. While exporting contact/contacts you are required to checkmark the ALLOW OVERWRITE field else exporting contact’s Salesforce field will remain intact. After mapping the fields click on save and proceed further.
i) We cannot customize the fields for First Name, Last Name, or Email address as we use these for unique identifiers..)
ii) While exporting contacts you are required to check the ALLOW OVERWRITE field so SalesIntel can update the information in Hubspot.
iii) After mapping the fields click on save & proceed further.