RevDriver is SalesIntel Chrome Extension. This allows chrome-only users to utilize SalesIntel even if they don't have access to the SalesIntel Website. If you want to set up a user to be a chrome-only user, please contact support.
- Upon user creation, an email invite will be sent to the user's registered email address. Click the link.
- Users will be routed to set up their credentials.
- After clicking “Accept Invitation”, their credentials will be saved and they will be routed to the http://app.salesintel.io page.
Note: Since they are a Chrome-Only user, they will not be able to login to the webpage, rather they will receive pop-up error instead.
Since they are a Chrome-Only user, they can only log in on the RevDriver Chrome Extension.
How to Setup RevDriver
- You can download RevDriver as a web browser extension (for Chrome/Microsoft Edge) from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once you’re on SalesIntel’s RevDriver web store page click Add to Chrome.
- Add RevDriver window will pop up. Click Add extension.
Once the extension is added, click on your extension list.
Pin Revdriver on your Extensions.
Search a company in your chrome browser pr open your CRM then click RevDriver. Then LogIn.
Note: RevDriver will NOT load on the front page of Google Search or from the Google Store.
This is a known limitation and we are continuously improving the user experience.
Click the 3-dot on the upper right corner to confirm if you’re logged in to your account.
Exporting from Revdriver
Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel’s RevDriver and selected the contacts you wish to export, follow the given steps:
Note: You can export 1000 records to Salesforce, 500 to Hubspot, 200 to SalesLoft, 1000 to Outreach and 1,000 to excel.
- Select the Human-verified contact that you want to export.
- After selecting your desired contact to export click Export and select where you would like to send the contact.
Track Export Credit
You can track your Credit Balance with RevDriver with the eye icon.
What are the benefits?
Be able to access SalesIntel’s data from company websites or LinkedIn pages. You will also be able to export your records from Revdriver so there is no need to run a search or pull up a record from within the SalesIntel portal.