Research on Demand allows you to submit research requests over to our research team. If you are running a search and can’t find the data you want you can submit it by clicking Research on Demand and typing out your request.
Be as specific as you can so the research team can provide you with exactly what you are looking for.
Pro Tip: ROD can be used to find contacts by specifying either account, department, level, persona or a mix of them all.
Important note: Wherever applicable, specify AND or OR search criteria to get precise results.
You can view your requests and check on the status under the “RoD” tab. This tab will identify when you sent the request, provide you with an ETA and allow you to access the record if we are able to provide information for you.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF STATUS’ YOU WILL SEE
- Requested: Once you raised a request for ROD, the status will be “Requested”
- In Progress: When our Data Researcher has started our research process, the status will be “In Progress”
- In Review: At this stage your request has been forwarded to our Auditing team for QA (quality analysis) purposes. Now the status will be “In Review”
- Uploading: Once QA is done by our auditing team, the status will be “Uploading”
- Competed: Your ROD request is completed now, you may preview in SalesIntel or export your compiled request from SalesIntel to your dedicated CRM or export the file to a CSV format
Once your ROD request is completed you can preview the contact(s) by clicking the “Eye” icon.
You can also share the outcome with all users within your organization that has access to SalesIntel.
Important note: There is a buffer time of approximately 48 hours between the records being made available to you and it being uploaded on the system.
What are the benefits? Let SalesIntel’s research team take the research out of your hands and your sales reps hands so they have more time to focus on bringing in new business for your company.
Read this case study of how this company is leveraging Research-on-Demand to get more leads and opportunities.