Save search is a feature wherein a user would be able to save the search results along with its search criteria.
- Create search preferences based upon the role, company, industry, etc.
- After confirming the selection part click on Save Search.
- On the next screen, you will be required to Save your search.
- You may also Turn on Receive Email Alerts. When there is a contact update within your saved search, you will receive an email that includes the updated information:
- After saving the search preference, you can access it anytime by doing a single Click on Saved Searches.
- You can access your saved list from here by clicking on it. You may rename and also delete that as per your convenience simply by sliding your mouse pointer on it.
What are the benefits? Saved searches allows you to easily access searches that you have run in the past so that you don’t have to take the time to recreate your search.