SalesIntel Enrichment for Salesforce
- Login to Salesforce by searching on your App list.
- Click the SalesIntel tab.
- Click tab ‘Enrichment’ to create new Enrichment task or review pending and complete Enrichment tasks
How to Create Manual Enrichment Task
- Select ‘Get Started’ , or "New Enrichment" to create a new task.
- Choose to enrich account, contact or lead records.
- Enter Enrichment task name (minimum 5 characters).
- Apply filter(s) to enrich records that meet specified criteria or omit filters to enrich all records.
- Select ‘Analyze’ to prepare Enrichment Task.
- New Enrichment task will enter cue pending analysis, which may take a few minutes.
Enrichment Reporting & Analytics
- Once the analysis is complete and the report is ready, click on enrichment task to view the report.
- Expand Matched records to display Human-Verified records.
- Expand Human-Verified records to display Records to Enrich and Complete.
- Scroll to the bottom to review the records fields that are due for enrichment.
- Select ‘Start Enrichment’ to complete Enrichment Task.
- Verify the number of records due for Enrichment and confirm the Enrichment process.
- Research on Demand credits will be consumed to validate machine-verified contacts and companies
- Research on Demand credits are also consumed when human-research team validates net-new records submitted by custom request
- Export credits will be consumed by exporting human-verified contacts and companies to CRM
How to set up Automatic Enrichment
|Note: SalesIntel recommends that admins schedule Auto-Enrichment during non-operational hours, such as evenings and weekends, to avoid any potential disruption to workflows.|
- Hover over the Welcome drop-down menu to access Salesforce Settings for SalesIntel.
- Select Enrichment on the left panel.
- Allow users the option to automatically and manually enrich records for accounts, contacts, and/or leads.
Note: It is important to remember that when you enable Auto-Update for a record, make sure to enable the Auto-Update on the Field Mapping section of the object.
- Scheduled the date/time for enrichment and/or elect to enrich as objects are created.
- Choose whether to skip, append blank fields, or always update duplicate records
- Save Enrichment settings
Rollback your Enrichment
Note: Rollback may not undo accounts created as a result of Enrichment tasks.
- Inside the SalesIntel Tab Click on the Rollback tab to undo an Enrichment task.
The Job Name will give you info if the enrichment was done using Auto-Enrichment (will show as Auto-Update) or Manual Enrichment (will show the name of the Enrichment Job).
- Select Enrichment task to undo and click ‘Rollback”.
- Confirm Rollback to continue.