In SalesIntel there are 2 types of users that can be created, Admin and Standard user. In this article, we will be focusing on the capability that an Admin user has compared to a standard user.
Admin Users are being created upon Account Implementation. Admin users can add standard-user to the account.
Note: Admin users cannot create another Admin User inside the account. If your organization needs another Admin User in the account, please contact support.
Admin users have the same capability as a standard users except the Account Settings which will have the following options:
To know more about Standard User Settings, please see Standard User.
This setting allows the Admin User to create a standard user in the account. It also contains the following functionality:
- User Limit - this shows the number of Users created in the account and the limit of users that can be created in the account.
- Invite - by entering the email address of the User and clicking the "Invite" button, this allows the Admin User to create the standard user.
- Role - This column provides info about the user if they are either a standard user or an admin.
- Status - This column provides info if the user already finished setting up his user account. It will either show "Accepted" or "Pending Invite".
- Delete - this column allows the Admin user to delete any user in the account.
If you need to increase your user limit or reactivate a deleted user in the account, please reach out to support.
This setting gives an admin user the capability to adjust the Export credit limits on each user in the account. We will be discussing Credit Limits in a separate Article please see Assigning Credit limit
To know more about credits, go to Credit Overview.
Salesforce and Dynamicgs365 Settings
This setting allows you to set up a standard Salesforce and Dynamics365 across the entire account. Meaning, that any other users will not be able to configure or do field mapping on their own Salesforce and Dynamics365 Settings.
Note: Admin Users are required to contact support to activate this feature.
After activation, the admin user assigned to this setting will be able to configure the entire setting for the account.
If you may require further information or clarification about any feature discussed in this article, please contact support.