What is SalesIntel?
SalesIntel is a data-as-a-service (DaaS) solution that helps grow your business by offering you reliable business contact information. We allow you to find real, workable leads for your business and create prospecting lists using a variety of criteria.
To know more, visit SalesIntel Overview
What type of users can I have in SalesIntel?
There are 3 different type of user account in Sales Intel:
Admin User - full admin of the account. To know more, visit Admin User
Standard User - users that can log in to the portal and export data. To know more, visit Standard User
Chrome-only User - users that can only log in to Revdriver Chrome extension. To know more, visit Revdriver Overview
What is a Credit
Credits allow users to reveal contact information, export records, or request records to be verified. To know more, visit Credit Overview
Do I get billed every time I reveal/export information of the same record?
SalesIntel will not charge you twice for the same contact. Using one single credit, you can reveal a contact or export it to the services available in your plan as long as you have an active subscription. This also implies that if you export a contact you can reveal it without using an additional credit, and vice versa if the export functionality is included in your plan.
Can we limit the number of records that a user can export in a month's duration?
Administrators have the ability to assign export credit limits per user. To know more, visit Assigning Credit Limit
I'm encountering an errors when logging in.
There could be a various reasons why you're encountering such error. Normally, error messages will give you a hint what's the root cause. You can check our list of Errors and Warnings.
How can we update our records coming from a different data provider and moving to SalesIntel?
To utilize your existing record that came from different data provider, you will need to run an enrichment job first to your record. You can do this in a variety of ways:
1. Export your existing records into a CSV and upload it to our portal as a Contact List. All the matched data can then be redownloaded as a CSV file with an enriched data.
2. If you're using SFDC Managed Package, you can utilize the build in Enrichment option to run the enrichment job. To know more, please see Salesforce Enrichment
3. If you're using Marketo CRM, you can run the enrichment job by following the steps discussed on the article Marketo Enrichment.
4. If you're using Hubspot, please see Hubspot Enrichment.
5. You can download a CSV file of your existing records from your CRM and send it to support
For any records that didn't match our system, or if it's currently a Machine Verified record (MV), you can submit them as an ROD (Research On Demand).
I receive an email from chargify.com regarding Salesintel payment, is this legit?
Chargify.com is our payment processing partner. To know more, please visit who is chargify.com