Once you’ve logged into SalesIntel’s Chrome Extension and selected the contact you wish to export, follow the given steps:
1. Click on Export and then select SalesLoft from the drop-down menu.
2. On the next screen, You may choose your Cadence and then click on next. You can choose only one Cadence. This is optional.
3. After choosing your Cadence, you will get the prompt to select Tags. Please select and click "Next." You can select multiple tags from the list. This is optional.
4. Basis upon your selections contacts will export If SalesIntel discovers any duplicate email addresses, you’ll get a duplicates pop-up.
You can resolve duplicates by:
i) Updating all fields.
ii) Updating empty fields only.
iii) Skipping duplicates.
5. Based on the options you selected, the export process will begin. Once exported, a success message will pop up and you’re done. The contacts will be exported under the People section of SalesLoft.
i) In the case of duplicate contacts export procedure, if you change or update the tags or cadence, these will be exported with the updated contact.
ii) Make sure that you are already logged in with your Salesloft credentials under SalesIntel's web portal, in a case if you are not logged in then you will not be able to Export contacts to Salesloft.