This is required in order to determine which objects ( Lead, contact, and/or account) in Salesforce should be mapped to a field within SalesIntel.
- Click on the User name at the right-hand side of the top corner and then click on settings.
- On the next screen click on the Lead Mapping/Contact Mapping/Account Mapping. On this screen, here you can map fields as per your exporting requirements. In this example, we will show state/country Abbreviation mapping.
Allow Overwrite - you can select which mapped fields would SalesIntel overwrite from your current Salesforce Record.
Allow Auto-Update - you can select which mapped fields would SalesIntel update during the Enrichment process.
Salesforce’s default setting is state and country abbreviations, in this example full state and country fields will be set as skip.
You are all set up with field mapping. Please use the following steps for each Lead, Contact and Account object.
- If your Salesforce instance has full state and country fields as the setting you would need to select skip for state and country abbreviations.
- Mapping State Abbreviation may not show abbreviated value for non-US Addresses. We suggest not using a picklist for this field.
- If your Salesforce instance is using a pick-list on certain fields, make sure to use the same exact value as shown in SalesIntel. For example (use "United States" and not "United States of America")
- Only mapped fields will be pushed inside the Inline Pages.