In order to perform enrichment, first, we need to integrate it with the help following setup:
a) Assign SalesIntel license using the SalesIntel permission set:
i) Within your Salesforce CRM open Setup and type in Permission sets.
ii) Select permission sets, now on the next screen locate and select SalesIntel Permission set.
iii) Click on Manage Assignments.
iv) Click on Add Assignments.
v) Now you need to select a user/users to whom you wanted to give access for the SalesIntel managed package and then select Once you assign all users successfully click on Done.
b) Matching the time zone for Automatic Enrichment: It is necessary for your Salesforce account’s timezone to be synced with your computer system’s timezone. Follow the instructions below to confirm that both have a matching timezone.
i) Within your Salesforce CRM open Setup and type in Users.
ii) Select Users, now on the next screen locate and select your Salesforce user name and then click on edit.
iii) On the next screen scroll down and look for Locale settings, once you locate that make sure this is the same timezone which you have on your computer system, if not please change it accordingly.
c) Lead/Contact/Account Mapping: This is required in order to determine which objects ( Lead, Contact, and/or Account) in Salesforce should be mapped to a field within SalesIntel.
- Click on the User name at the right-hand side of the top corner and then click on settings.
- On the next screen click on the Lead mapping. On this screen, you can map fields as per your exporting requirements. In this example, we will show state/country Abbreviation mapping.
Salesforce’s default setting is state and country abbreviations, in this example full state and country fields will be set as skip.
1) If your Salesforce instance has full state and country fields as the setting you would need to select skip for state and country abbreviations.
2) The same mapping field procedure should be used for Contact & Account fields.
3) Only one, abbreviations or full name, can be made mapped the other needs to be skipped.
d) Enrichment Setting: This step is required for setup. This step determines which object ( Lead, Contact, Account) you want to set for Manual or Auto Enrichment*. Once you make the selection on this page please click on Save at the bottom of the page.
*See the next article on the definitions for manual or auto enrichment.