- Search AppExchange for SalesIntel and click on Get it Now. You must be a Salesforce Administrator to install the SalesIntel managed package.
- If you're an existing Salesforce user, login with your credentials. If you’re new, Continue as a Guest and create a Salesforce account.
- Choose an environment (i.e. Production or Sandbox) where you would like to install the SalesIntel package. We recommend that you first install the package in your sandbox, and use it for a few days before you’re ready to install the package in your production environment.
- Once you click on your desired environment, you will be prompted with Confirm Installation Details popup.
- Click the checkbox as true next to I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Confirm the Install by clicking the Confirm and Install button.
7.Then you will be redirected to the Package Details Page from where you need to select Users for whom you want to install the package.
There are three options for Installation, select one and click Install:
- Install for Admins Only: Your Salesintel Salesforce package will be installed only for users with Admin roles.
- Install for All Users: Your Salesintel Salesforce package will be installed for all the users within the organization. (Recommended)
- Install for Specific profiles: Your Salesintel Salesforce package will be installed only for specific user profiles.
- Provide access to third party websites by clicking the checkbox next to Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites from Popup.
- Click the Continue button.
- When the installation is complete, the screen will indicate a successful installation. If the installation takes too long for the screen, Salesforce will send you an email when the installation is complete
- Click the Done button then you will be redirected into the Installed package window in Salesforce, from there you can see your Installed SalesIntel package.
Congratulations! Your SalesIntel Package is now installed.