Before a user can use the features and functionality of SalesIntel, and the Managed Package, the user needs to be added first to the SalesIntel Permission Set.
Below are the steps on how to assign a User to SalesIntel Permission Set.
|Disclaimer: SalesIntel Support doesn't manage your Salesforce Account. If you may have any questions about your Salesforce Account or Salesforce configuration, kindly reach out to your Salesforce Administrator or to your company IT.|
- Login to your Salesforce Admin account.
- Click Setup.
- Search for "Permission Set" using the search box on the left panel, then select Permission Set.
- From your list of Permission Set, select SalesIntel Permission Set.
- Click on Manage Assignments.
- Click on Add Assignments.
- Select the User/s that you want to be part of this permission set, then click Assign.
- Click Done.