If your Dynamics 365 database has the same contacts that you are exporting from SalesIntel, but have not been exported from SalesIntel before, they will show up as duplicates if their email addresses match. If you choose not to export these duplicates and you haven’t yet revealed them, no credit will be charged as the export process will terminate. If you decide to export the contacts you will be charged credits.
Articles in this section
- How do I Export Contacts to Dynamics 365 from SalesIntel Database?
- How do I Export Companies to Dynamics 365 from SalesIntel Database?
- Can I change my Dynamics 365 settings that I saved when I initially logged into my SalesIntel account?
- What if the new contacts I am exporting already exist in my Dynamics 365 database? Will I be charged for trying to export them if I haven’t revealed them as yet?
- Is there a limit on the number of contacts that can be exported at one time?
- Will I need to add my Dynamics 365 credentials every time I export contacts in SalesIntel?