Take your SalesIntel skills to the next level!
New to using SalesIntel or maybe you just need a refresher, we have crafted a series of webinars that focus on best practices to get the most out of SalesIntel. Register below for any or all of our 30 minutes training sessions. Get the knowledge to successfully find your next client!
- SalesIntel Annual Summit 2021 : It's that time of year! Get your free ticket and join us October 13-14 from 1-4pm (ET) to learn how innovative companies are growing fast and the best ways you can accelerate sales to close this year strong and have a banner year in 2022!
- SalesIntel 101: Join us every Wednesday at 2pm ET to learn how SalesIntel can keep your pipeline filled with quality prospects. Arm yourself with the intelligence necessary to impact your bottom line.
- Red Hot Leads: Join us on the first Tuesday of the month on how to leverage VisitorIntel and Intent data to find RED HOT LEADS.
- Leveraging Technographics: Join us on the first Wednesday of the month on how to leverage technographic data for segmentation and strategy.
- Cold Calling 101: Join us on the first Thursday of the month to uncover the tips and tricks of cold calling with SalesIntel data.
- SalesIntel and Salesforce: Join us on the second Tuesday of the month to learn all things SalesIntel inside of Salesforce from searching, enrichment, and visual force!
- Umbrella Contacts: Join us on the second Wednesday of the month for an overview on how to "go wide" in an account and how to use a persona-based strategy to engage your buying circle.
- Why and How: Lists: Join us on the second Thursday of the month to see why and how to use list for success. We will take a deep dive into identifying named accounts, suppressing current customers, enriching webforms and sharing with team members.
- Targeting your Ideal Customer Profile: Join us on the third Thursday of the month where we cover how to pull firmographic data on your current customers to find your sweet spot.
- Change Management (Admin): Are you an admin for SalesIntel? If so, join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month where we cover best practices from our most successful admins. We will discuss how to set internal expectations, determine success criteria, implement an ROI tracker, and drive accountability.
- Mastering Contact Search: Join us on the fourth Thursday of the month to understand the use cases of contact search. We will cover the difference between human verified and machine verified, leveraging filters, as well as saving, sharing, exporting, and subscribing to contact lists.