No, once you logged in with your Dynamic 365 credentials it will save your login and you won't have to login again.
Articles in this section
- How to fix Need Admin Approval Error during SalesIntel and Dynamics Set Up
- How do I Export Contacts to Dynamics 365 from SalesIntel Database?
- How do I Export Companies to Dynamics 365 from SalesIntel Database?
- Can I change my Dynamics 365 settings that I saved when I initially logged into my SalesIntel account?
- What if the new contacts I am exporting already exist in my Dynamics 365 database? Will I be charged for trying to export them if I haven’t revealed them as yet?
- Is there a limit on the number of contacts that can be exported at one time?
- Will I need to add my Dynamics 365 credentials every time I export contacts in SalesIntel?