If your Zoho database has the same contacts that you are exporting from SalesIntel, but have not been exported from SalesIntel before, they will show up as duplicates if their email addresses match. If you choose not to export these duplicates and you haven’t yet revealed them, no credit will be charged as the export process will terminate. If you decide to export the contacts you will be charged credits.
Articles in this section
- How do I Export Contacts to Zoho from SalesIntel Database?
- How do I Export Companies to Zoho from SalesIntel Database?
- Can I change my Zoho CRM settings that I saved when I initially logged into my SalesIntel account?
- What if the new contacts I am exporting already exist in my Zoho CRM database? Will I be charged for trying to export them if I haven’t revealed them as yet?
- Will I need to add my Zoho credentials every time I export contacts in SalesIntel?