RevDriver works differently on different websites to find the contacts that make the most sense in context. Here is an overview of all RevDriver use cases:
1. Company websites - RevDriver will show you all contacts who work at companyname.com. Use this feature to prospect your known accounts.
2. LinkedIn - RevDriver will show you contact information for a profile on LinkedIn, for contacts returned in a search, or for contacts who work at a company when viewing a company page on LinkedIn. Use this feature to get direct contact information when viewing LinkedIn contacts and accounts of interest.
3. LinkedIn Sales Navigator - There are several use cases on Sales Navigator, including showing contact information for Sales Navigator profile, showing a list of contacts who work at a company on the company's page, showing a list of contacts who are returned in a search, saved search, or leads list. Use this feature to get direct contact information when viewing LinkedIn contacts and accounts of interest.
4. Salesforce - RevDriver will show information for a contact or lead when viewing their record (or list of records) or a list of contacts who work at a company when viewing the account record (or list of records). Use this feature to round out your Salesforce records and ensure you have full lead information.
Salesforce features rely on access to the Salesforce APIs. To gain that access you need the following:
- A Salesforce plan that includes API requests
- A connected SalesIntel Salesforce integration, with the same account you are using to view the Salesforce pages. To connect to Salesforce, use the Settings menu in RevDriver or in the SalesIntel portal