SalesIntel's Outreach integration allows users to export up to 1,000 contacts at a time to Outreach for prospecting use cases. The integration exports prospects along with their associated accounts.
Connect SalesIntel to Outreach
1. Login to SalesIntel at https://app.salesintel.io.
2. Go to the Outreach Settings for SalesIntel located under the ‘Welcome’ drop down menu
3. Complete the Outreach login prompts to authenticate the connection.
You are now connected to Outreach and will be prompted to configure your settings and field mappings in SalesIntel.
- Prompt for Sequence: Shows a list of sequences to which the contact can be optionally added during export.
- Prompt for Tags: Allows the user to optionally add tags to the contact for tracking and organizational purposes.
- Prompt for Owner: Shows a list of Outreach users to which the contact can be assigned during export. Turning off this prompt will prevent any SalesIntel records from being assigned to contact owners during export.
- Set Contact Owner to Current User: Automatically sets the user as the owner without prompting. Only this option or the prompt may be engaged, not both at once.
Important Note: Field mapping for Outreach is not customizable, with some exceptions:
- For State and Country values, the user may choose to use full names or abbreviations. If your data is being synced from Outreach to another tool, choose the compatible format as needed.
- If you want to export Level of Accuracy, create a custom field in Outreach titled “SalesIntel Accuracy Tier”. Once that custom field is created we will automatically send the contact/company accuracy tier to that field.