SalesIntel's Salesloft integration allows users to export up to 200 contacts at a time to Salesloft for prospecting use cases. The integration exports contacts as People records.
Connect SalesIntel to Salesloft
1. Login to SalesIntel at https://app.salesintel.io.
2. Go to the Salesloft Settings for SalesIntel located under the ‘Welcome’ drop down menu
3. Complete the Salesloft login prompts to authenticate the connection.
You are now connected to Salesloft and will be prompted to configure your field mappings in SalesIntel.
Important Note: Field mapping for Salesloft is not customizable, with some exceptions:
- For State and Country values, the user may choose to use full names or abbreviations. If your data is being synced from Salesloft to another tool, choose the compatible format as needed.
- If you want to export Level of Accuracy, create a custom field in Salesloft titled “SalesIntel Accuracy Tier”. Once that custom field is created we will automatically send the contact/company accuracy tier to that field.