Research on Demand provides data when you need it. Contacts with incomplete records impact your ability to prospect effectively. If we don’t have the info you need, or if it is not already verified, our 2,000 person research on-demand team will find it for you in a flash. You can use this service to verify individual contacts that are in SalesIntel's email or machine verified accuracy tiers, or to request new contacts.
Accessing SalesIntel research requires research credits. 1 research credit will be used for each contact verified.
Verifying existing contacts
To verify contacts that you find in SalesIntel that are not already verified, simply click the Verify button on the expanded contact. To verify several contacts, click the Verify All Contacts button or select the checkboxes next to desired contacts and choose Request Verification from the Bulk Actions menu.
The same process can be followed in the RevDriver Chrome extension to verify contacts. RevDriver will also show unmatched contacts based on LinkedIn or CRM contact profiles. These are contacts that are not currently found in SalesIntel but which you can request to have added. Verify these unmatched profiles by following the same process.
Requesting new contacts
To request new contacts, click on "Research on Demand" at the top of web application or the Research on Demand menu item in RevDriver (under the three-dot menu). In the request form that comes up, state what you are looking for, being as specific as possible. This may include contacts from certain companies; contacts with specific titles, departments, or levels; or a combination of both. If you wish to include an attachment, submit your request and then respond to the resulting email confirmation with your attachment.
Tracking ROD Requests
Track your research requests by clicking on RoD in the navigation bar of the web application. A ticket can be in one of five statuses:
- Requested: When you first submit the ticket, it will be in the "Requested" status
- In Progress: When our Data Researcher has started the research process, the ticket moves to "In Progress"
- In Review: During the "In Review" stage, your request has been forwarded to our Auditing team for quality assurance purposes
- Uploading: Once QA is done by our auditing team, the status moves to “Uploading”. At this point, you will also receive a response on your ticket. During this phase, we are making the data available in our product for you to access. For small numbers of contacts, you will get the data back via the ticket, as well.
- Completed: Data from your request is now available in the web app. Clicking the "Eye" icon will pull that data up in a search, so that you may preview or export it. It can take up to 48 hours from the Uploading process to complete, although it is often shorter.
Research on Demand Digest Email
Located on the RoD tab, you can toggle this feature on or off.
The Research on Demand Daily Digest Email will show you the following:
- Total Contacts - The total number of new contacts that were verified and added to their data set
- View Total Contacts Button - A button to view all new contacts
- Clicking this button will bring the user to the Portal Search page with all of the ROD Lists from the previous day already selected. This will give them the ability to easily view all of the new contacts that were added.
- RoD Requests List - A list of each ROD request that was completed and that added new contacts from the previous day.
- We will show the name of the ROD Request (Subject) and the total number of new contacts added per request.
- Clicking on the name of the request will bring the user to the Portal Search page with that particular ROD request already selected in their ROD Lists. This way they can easily see the details on the newly added contacts.